These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED's Website, located at https://www.crambo.in. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use crambo if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on crambo. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from crambo for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from crambo
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from crambo
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from crambo
• Redistribute content from crambo
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
• The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
• The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
• System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of CRAMBO TECH PRIVATE LIMITED's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
1. We provide software for hospital with the following features.
Dashboard, Front Office, OPD-Out Patient, IPD-In Patient, Pharmacy, Pathology,Radiography, Operation Theatre, Blood Bank, TPA Management, Finance, Income, Expenses, Ambulance, Birth & Death Record, Birth Record, Death Record, Human Resource, Messaging, Download Center, Inventory, Front CMS, Reports, Transaction Report, Appointmen Report, OPD Report, IPD Report, Discharged Patient, Pharmacy Bill Report, Expiry Medicine Report, Pathology Patient Report, Radiology Patient Report, TPA Report, Income Report, Income Group Report, Expense Report, Expense Group Report, Ambulance Report, Birth Report, Death Report, Payroll Month Report, Payroll Report, Staff Attendance Report, User Log, Patient Login Credential, Email/SMS Log, Inventory Stock Report, Inventory Item Report, Inventory Issue Report, Setup, Settings, Patient, Hospital Charges, Bed, Print Header Footer, Front Office, Pharmacy, Pathology, Radiology, Finance, Birth & Death Record, Human Resource, Inventory.
2. When client tooks our software services and if he close the services within 3 days then company will refund 40% amount of total amount. After 3 days, company will not refund any amount to client.
3. Software updation will be done by CRAMBO TECH Private Limited.